This post is actually just about losing weight. I read an article about a 17yr old girl who got very sick because she only ate McNuggets since she was 2 years old. Err ( ﾟдﾟ) ・・・ that sounds a lot like me. Σ（￣o￣lll) Although I don't have a problem eating vegetables, my current lifestyle however makes it so easy to rely on meat, processed and fast food. (1) I can't cook ( T-T) (2) I'm lazy. (3) I have zero self control.
Initially, my diet goal is to just go back to my previous size but at my age I think I should throw away the idea of just looking
I'm using my idle time researching and piecing together a suitable lifestyle plan for a lazy person like me.
Off the top of my head, what I plan to do:
- Definitely eat more veggies thus more trips to the market. Another reason why I like processed food is because I only have to go grocery shopping twice or thrice in a month. With veggies I'm forced to walk & travel far to get to the market and I have to do it a once or twice a week.
- Buy running shoes. I gave away my previous pair cause I wasn't planning on doing any more exercise. *lol*
- Gradually increase my steps.*** Ideally to be fit you need to do 6000 steps, to lose weight 10,000 steps. So far I'm able to do 3-4k steps. Sorry naman sedentaty mode kasi ^-^;
- Clean the house twice a day.
- Go to the doctor. Get the essential tests.
- Fix my sleeping habits (^-^)v *sirang plaka orz~*
I think these private clinics are awesome. (1) the branches are in major malls. (2) they have a smaller clientele (so you don't have to wait that long) (3) they have these health packages that are super cheap. Imagine 1200php and you get an annual exam, free consultations (w/ primary physicians), 20% discount on lab tests, and insurance.
Finally bought a steamer for fish and veggies.
***shoutout to Aileen who is also undergoing a lifestyle change. *yey* for BC bloggers, I found your blog just when I'm starting with my diet. hehe~