1. Take better care of myself. I am turning 29 this year. I realized it's okay to spend money on makeup, skin care products etc. Seriously why have I only discovered milk baths now?? and hand soaps?? and hand creams??
Well you get the picture. *haha* I don't even need to create a whole new budget for them. I just need to be a wise spender. That means sticking to my grocery list.
2. Invest on clothes. Yes even if it means being a little vain. I will not feel bad when I buy clothes. I am not going to use my clothes-fund on food. *haha*
3. Clean my house everyday. I'm really lazy when it comes to tidying up my house. I end up on a general cleaning spree after 2 weeks because of accumulated dust and whatnot. Not only is it bad for my health, I noticed it also affects how I think and feel. A messy physical environment creates a messy mind!
4. Digest information from books, blogs and articles. I will be a reader this year. Less consumption of useless data.
5. Spend 1 hour each day studying Nihongo. Since the Christmas holidays I have not lifted a single page from my Nihongo book. It's okay it's a time for fun and festivities but come January, I am going to start studying again. I don't want to be a mediocre language learner anymore. I am going to excel.
6. Move. Never stop moving. Travel! Never stop exploring. Art! Never stop learning. Read and study! Invest in yourself. Join Workshops!